Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

15 March 2005

"Diet"...

“If a warrior is to succeed at anything, the success must come gently, with a great deal of effort but with no stress or obsession.”
-- Carlos Castanada


Well all, yesterday marked the beginning of this stupid ass diet I promised someone I'd do with him. Omg, it's insane. Flies in the face of everything I know to be right. Three meals a day. Low-carb. Eggs up the ass! *sigh* Add to that the fact that I'm sick, and it doesn't make for a happy Chelsea...but, like my boss said, I can endure anything for two weeks (that's how long we have to do this "diet"). I keep telling myself that this short-term misery is worth the long-term satisfaction an enlistment would bring...right?? Supposedly this "diet" will help me drop 20lbs in the next two weeks. Hey, that's 20lbs closer to where I need to be...

I also hired a trainer to help me out. I think he thinks I'm crazy for doing this stupid "diet," but once the two weeks is up, he gets to push me around, diet-wise. Already told me I'm getting my fruit cut out of my normal diet. Dammit. I have a sweet tooth! I need my fruit!! Oh well...I can endure anything...What doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger, right!? I want this Army thing so bad I can taste it...

Anyway, I need to get dressed...blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home