Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

21 March 2005

One week down...one week to go...

"You can endure anything for two weeks." -- My boss


Well, I've made it one week so far...From last Monday to Friday, I lost 8lbs...I'll find out tomorrow how much I've lost in the seven days...I can't say it's easy because it isn't...I'm not even sure if it's worth it, yet...It's Easter time and there's candy ALL OVER the freakin' place...Next Monday, when this is all over, I'm eating a Tri-o-Plex bar and a nice big protein shake...how fucked is it that that's what I'm craving right now?? Can we say "gym rat"??

I have learned a couple things though:

1) I HATE COFFEE...I don't care what flavor it is, it still tastes like shit! I got some tea tonight, and that is much better...okay, not much, but it's an improvement...

2) REAL grapefruit tastes nothing like grapefruit pop...Here, I thought I would hate grapefruit because I hate Ruby Red Squirt...nope...tastes pretty damn good...

3) My appetite is a lot smaller when I'm sick...blah...

I'll try and update this tomorrow with my week weight loss...hope it's at least ten pounds...

G'nite...getting ready to watch the Jeff Foxworthy roast...GIT-R-DONE! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home