Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

06 March 2006

Yay!

"Progress is what happens when impossibility yields to necessity."
Arnold J Glasow


My wrist/forearm/neck measurements have all went up...yay...I never thought my wrist measurement would go up!!

...bad thing, my hip measurement also went up. Oh well. I'll get that back down. I was too excited about my wrist measurement!! Hah...that's a good thing!! And my neck is finally bigger than my biceps...hehe...

That is all.

2 Comments:

  • At 06 March, 2006 14:43, Blogger Mommy said…

    Good on ya (that's a Kiwi saying)! It's great to hear about your progress.

    Guess what, my fight with Honda paid off and they just approved me to turn in my car. My mom says I should've gone JAG...that I was meant to be a lawyer :) This trumps any of the yucky stuff that happened over the weekend!

     
  • At 06 March, 2006 19:39, Blogger Mommy said…

    Good advice from Vonnie on the lunges. I also like to hold a medicine ball straight out in front of me and when you are down in the lunge position, twist at the hip to the side keeping the ball outstretched the entire time...it's a good 'twist' on doing your lunges.

    Also, get used to holding an 8lb medicine ball for stuff b/c word is that you will stand in formation with your 8.5lb M-16 held out in front of you...and if the DS is feeling extra nice--you may have to hold that in a squat position...feel the burn! Anyways, I try to add a medicine ball or weights into everything I do to build that strength and endurance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home