Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

03 March 2006

Blah

I was driving to the gym this morning. My stomach started churning. I thought I was going to throw up in my lap. But I didn't. Made it safely to the gym, grabbed an AWESOME new Tri-O-Plex protein bar and hopped on the treadmill. By the time I was finished, I was A-Okay, except for my throat being sore as hell. I wish I knew why it hurt. Flu? You get a sore throat with a flu or no?? Eh...anyway...did some strength training. Talked to Brad (*blush*). Did more cardio. My throat still hurts and I gotta work at 1300...blah...not looking forward to that!

Man...there was a reason I decided to post today...what the fuck was it!? *sigh* OH! Maybe the pictures? I may take some pics of the outline tonight after work, but I really don't want to. I have rolls. Haha...I'm so self-conscious about it, that's why I haven't had anyone take pics yet. I keep forgetting it's there. (I know, I know. "How do you forget you have a big ass tattoo on your back?!" Well...it's on my back.) I'll back into things, hard, then realize the mistake I made. It's tender, not really painful. And tight, for some reason, even though I keep it moist. Benching was a little rough, because I couldn't stretch my arms back after a set...But gotta bench, ya know...SC's orders...(You can't tell, but I'm totally rolling my eyes right now!) OH! And I got a great compliment at the gym this morning. One of the guys that takes my 'Indoor Cycling' class was there, and I asked him how class was the other morning. He said, "Please excuse my language, but you kicked my ass!" I love hearing that from people like him, because he's in great shape and is training for a triathalon. If I can kick HIS ass, I can only imagine how some of the other people must feel. But hey, you come to my class, you WILL get a workout in. I don't like to walk outta the gym with a dry shirt. I like to sweat. You will, too. Haha...

Well, I better go prepare some food for the day! Have a great one and check back later I might post pictures of the tattoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home