Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

06 June 2006

Oh, For Fuck's Sakes!

Lemme just clear something up, because I tend to be a bit touchy...

I AM STILL PLANNING ON JOINING THE MILITARY AT SOME POINT.


However, if you LIVED IN FUCKING MICHIGAN, you'd understand my desire to get the hell up on outta here...which is what I'm trying to do by finding a real job. I mean, I've spent the past two years working a job that, while I love it, has nothing to do with my degree, and frankly does not provide me with enough hours/wages to live off of...

So after spending all this time avoiding the real world (I'm rolling my eyes right, you just can't tell), I figured it was time to get my feet wet. I don't feel that I spent my time in college avoiding the real world...it's a means to an end...I was given an opportunity to get a four-year degree FREE OF CHARGE. Like I'm going to pass that up. Grr...I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home