Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

28 October 2005

Oh no, not again

"You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish, if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose."

Abraham Lincoln


I dunno what my deal is, but my motivation has been severely lacking these past few days...and my appetite is way up...Not a good combination...I need to get my ass back in gear...I need a big kick in the ass...I should go to the DEP meetings or something...

Someone help...I need some outside motivation because I'm obviously lacking the internal motivation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home