Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

13 November 2005

Bored...

I was bored, so I figured I'd put up a post to let people know what the fuck is going on with me...

1) I've been drinking wayyy too much...hah...I went out THREE times in the past week: Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday...I think I need to draw the line on drinking during the week...Not good...Can we say 'future alcoholic'??

2) Running has been a bitch this past week, and I don't know why. My times have all sucked major dick...I know one day it was because of the freakin' wind...But the other days I have no excuse for!! Hell, Friday's run was just miserable! I feel so shitty!!

3) I've started setting weekly goals, along with my long-term goals in the last post...so, I think I should post those as well, maybe?? I suppose so...here goes:

Goals for the week of November 13th – 20th:


1) Run outside five times, between 3-5 miles.


2) Do two hours of cardio each day.


3) Strength train 4 or 5 days, minimum.


4) Eat clean (less than 1500 calories) and not past 1900 (that's 7:00p).


5) Drop weight back to 165lbs.



I'll update with my progress during the week...

2 Comments:

  • At 17 November, 2005 10:02, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Remember muscle weights more than fat, so watch what you loose.

    Kisses,
    Nick

     
  • At 28 November, 2005 18:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello recruit,
    It's good to see what other people think about prior to shipping out. I'm new to your forum and stumbled across it on accident. Ease off the alcohol a little, You don't want to set yourself up for failure. Good luck to you on your army adventures. Maybe i'll see you around sometime. If you have any questions, try posting on www.us.army.mil. They can help alot.

    Good luck,
    SGT Smith, Richard
    96B 4th ID 3rd BCT
    richard.glen.smith@us.army.mil

     

Post a Comment

<< Home