Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

27 April 2006

PAIN! IN MY LEGS!!

“I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain.”
Carol Leifer


I still hurt. I still cannot get up my stairs in less than a minute...hehe...OW OW OW!! My boss thinks it's hilarious...I oughta beat her. We did chest yesterday...She made me bench 135 for reps...I didn't think I could...I was impressed that I actually could...more than once. I was expecting to not be able to move my upper body today, but I'm okay. I think it's because I actually do strength-train my upper body...just not my legs...ever again. I can't run, I can barely walk. Blah! I had to teach Spin yesterday morning, too. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to. But it actually felt good. I mean, I couldn't feel the pain. Until, of course, I hopped off the bike. Fuck. I want it to go away!!! I didn't go to the gym this morning...I feel guilty, but I think my legs need to rest. I just wanna curl back into bed and sleep...

OH!! MY AVS ARE UP 3-0 TO DALLAS!! AND THE WINGS ARE DOWN 2-1!! Life is good. I love hockey. I think I gotta stop watching it though. I woke up this morning and had to clean up all the empties around my house...hehe...I have over $2.00 in refunds sitting my car now...And it was just Shanny and I...but it was fun. I love hockey. Or as SFC B calls it, "puckyball." =)

Okay...done drinking for a while now...gotta get back on focus...10 May 2006 I'm headed to Illinois to take an IST for the Corps...Gotta get a first-class score...Minimum of 60s flexed-arm hang, 8.5min mile, and 75 crunches...that's the minimum to get the First-Class score...Maximums are 70s flexed-arm hang, 7min. mile, and 100 crunches...Can do. No, no no. Will do.

Time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home