Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

19 February 2006

Only Thing...

...I like about the Winter Olympics are the hockey games.

Is it wrong of me to cheer for Canada?? I love their hockey team! Adam Foote...mmm...

I'm willing to bet they get gold (or silver at the least, after Finland). Sadly, I don't think the USA will medal.

R-E-P-E-A-T!

1 Comments:

  • At 20 February, 2006 15:21, Blogger Soxfan said…

    Thats kinda funny that you randomly read me blog the day I commented on yours. I had read yours once or twice before, I forget where I got the link. Hopefully I'll be updating a little more as coaching winds down, that and as I procrastinate less.

    My senior project blows my mind half the time I'm working on it too. Typically I feel like I know what I'm doing for an hour or two, then bam... no clue why something isn't working. I'm just that good I guess.

    Yeah I almost went the whole weekend without drinking... I got convinced to go to a bar on saturday after I got out of work. However I didn't get hammered which is a bonus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home