Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

24 January 2006

Leavin' on a Jet Plane


Mountain Dew on your oatmeal!?
My dad just asked me that because I cooked some oatmeal and also had a 2L of DIET Mt. Dew in my hand...He thought I was going to put the Dew on the oatmeal. Gross.


Just to letch'all know I'll be in Texas for the next week (until 20060201). I'm excited. I can run outside again!! Haha...anyway...when I return, I've decided I'm packing a bag, and then hitting the recruiter's office and tell him to put me boots. That way, whenever a slot for my MOS popups, I'll be GTG!.

Anyway, Imma look like a total tool at the airport. Army hoodie. Army DEP bag. Army water bottle. Christ, get me a pair of ACUs to complete the ensemble. =) Soon...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home