Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

13 February 2006

Valentine's Eve

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great."
-Comte DeBussy-Rabutin


That is totally my favorite quote about love...*sigh*

Anyway, Valentine's Day is tomorrow, so Happy Valentine's Day to y'all...I hope y'all have a good day, single or not! I will, that's for sure. No, I don't get to spend the day with the person I want to, but I'm happy with my love life.

So, I went and saw the recruiter on Friday. He pulled into the parking lot at the same time as I did, and I sat in my car lookin' at my phone for a bit (trying to figure out who called - mystery number!)...anyway, he came up and knocked on my window and about scared the shit outta me. I screamed, he laughed. Into the office we went. Sat down and talked...he was having a bad day. Basically, I hafta go back THIS Friday...yay...The Station Commander wanted to talk to me - of course - which I dread. He just wanted to see how things were going. Then he looked at me and was like, "Close the door," which always scares me because I'm afraid he's gonna yell at me...He just asked me how I get my lip ring out (it's a Captive Bead Ring) because his wife has her tragus pierced and wants her CBR out. He ALWAYS freaks me out when he wants to talk to me. Blah. He just laughed. "You're so paranoid, Chelsea. When have I ever yelled at you? Well...besides that one time!" Hehe...They love me. I also talked to my recruiter about getting tattoos on my forearms. I'm stil deciding if this is something I want to do. I mean, it's what I *want* but I also *want* to work for the CIA, so I hafta be careful about my tattoo location. Instead, I'm thinking of getting some kanji characters down my spine. I asked my sister to look up the words 'strength,' 'dedication,' 'determination,' 'intelligence,' 'motivation,' and 'courage.'

Really, that's about all that's new with me. Still working out like a fiend. Except I took Saturday and Sunday off because 1)I had to work open to close both days (I work AT the damn gym) and 2)I wore myself out during the week with all the cardio and dieting I had been doing. Two well-deserved days of rest. Yay...OHH! I got my nails done earlier (every two weeks!) and they look cute, so that's something new! Pink nail polish with french tips...haha...I am such a girl!! And yet I would KILL to get an 18X or 11X with Option 40 in my contract...*sigh* Damn tits!

(Oh, and I put those links in the discussion about piercing just for you SFC B...that way you don't get confused! KIDDING!!!)

2 Comments:

  • At 14 February, 2006 10:37, Blogger SFC B said…

    I like how you crowed about your pretty pink nails with the French tip in one sentence, then the next one you bemoaned your mammaries keeping you from 18X or 11X. It seems like there's a disconnect there, I just can't put my finger on it.

    Again, one simple anatomy mistake and I'm branded for life. Remind me to never tell you when I thought the volvo was part of the female anatomy.

     
  • At 14 February, 2006 13:14, Blogger SuGaRBuTT said…

    Hahah...yeah, I'm like that...I can be a total girly girl one minute, then the next, I'm all G.I. Jane-HOOAH-High Speed...I love it...No one can figure me out =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home