Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

15 February 2006

Gut Rot

Oh man...Best way to spend a Valentine's Day alone? At the bar, of course! My friend and I decided to go out after his speed skating practice. Went to a bar close to the civic arena, had a couple there...normal place. Kinda quiet. Then he decided since I had never been to this hole-in-the-wall bar, that I needed to go. So we went. Omg. The epitome of a hick bar. Hell, the bartender only had one ear. But the drinks were cheap. Although, we kept get stared at (maybe because we had all our teeth?)...I wanted a 3 Wise Men, but they didn't have any Walker, so I was sad...and the bartended, from across the bar, was like, "What do you want? As long as it ain't a left ear, I got it!" I thought I was gonna die! I felt bad for laughing...hah...It was a good night just chillin' with a friend. However, woke up at like, 0830 with the worst case of gut rot ever...It still hurts...But I made myself crawl outta bed and hit the gym...Didn't bug me too much, I just feel...ucky. Haha...And I gotta work later today. That should be fun. I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. (If ya say it three times, it comes true, right?) Really though, I do love my job, just not lately. I should quit. First time I quit, I was able to get into the Army. But I'm bored enough as it is, so I need my reprieve from the boredom. Plus, I get paid for it. =) Hope y'all had a good V-Day and I hope SFC B starts feelin' better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home