Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

27 March 2006

Boring

"No he is not wrong. But it is cooked."
The Air Force recruiter, when I asked if it's true you hafta kill a bunny during SERE training.


So...yeah (do I always start my blogs like that or wha? Heh.). I got a letter in the mail the other day from Dave Camp. Well, from Congressman Camp's 'Constituent Representative,' I should say. I guess I hafta fill out a Privacy Release Statement so they can get my info. I'm a little leery about this, but SFC B says it should be cool. Nothing to worry about. If my identity gets stolen and I end up with a bad credit report, I'm coming after you, SFC!! =)

Other than that, nothing really exciting has been going on. Went out Friday and Saturday night with some friends. Drank three drinks each night. Tried a cement mixer for the first time. Not fun, but it didn't taste bad. My friend congradulated me for being the first person to like those. Eh. Hah. Saturday night, I ran into some old friends I haven't seen or talked to in a while. One of them is headed to BMT next week, so it was his going away party. Man, did he get loaded. Fucked up. Shitfaced. I went to tell him good-bye, and I told him how proud I was of him and all that jazz...it took him about a minute to say the words "Thank you Chelsea," and even then I couldn't understand him. It was like talking to someone who suffers from some kinda mental problem. I laughed...

No news other than the whole Camp thing on the enlistment front. Sorry. Boring post. To make up for it, click this. Funny ass comics...haha...I laughed, at least. But, alas, I have a sick sense of humor.

1 Comments:

  • At 28 March, 2006 17:33, Blogger Mommy said…

    Good news on already getting any sort of response from your rep. You know, when I did my DOS internship my security clearance was taking forever. I opened a file with my rep. and within 48 hours they'd gotten my clearance taken care of. Good luck with it!! One more week to go.....!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home