Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

12 January 2006

A Dream Deferred

“Take away the right to say ‘fuck’ and you take away the right to say ‘fuck the government.’”
- Lenny Bruce


Haha, or fuck the Army, as seems to be my current saying...

I guess I'm kinda ambivilant about my feelings toward serving right now. This past week has been a nightmare. I mean, honestly, does anyone know what it feels like to have someone else come around and fuck with you enough to make you reconsider something that was a lifelong goal?? I feel totally lost right now with my life. I have no idea what's going on...and yeah, I'm whining - shut the fuck up, it's my damn blog and I'll do as I please...haha...

Anyway...I lost my claddah ring, which kinda pisses me off because it was from my grandmother, and she's no longer here...I'm not quite sure why I'm writing this entry - I think it's just so I could use that cool quote. Dunno.

1 Comments:

  • At 16 January, 2006 19:21, Blogger SFC B said…

    Sorry your reno didn't come through. You've been done a disservice by the people who were supposed to help you.

    Sorry I haven't posted more but your word verification gives me fits. It's like 10 letters long and I kept jacking it up :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home