Not as Easy as It Looks

This is just the mindless ramblings of a college graduate (double major in political science and criminal justice) and her attempts to join the United States military. You better start here...

19 January 2006

Random Shoutout

No quote, nothing...just a random shoutout or two!!!

CHECK HIS BLOG, Y'ALL!!


...hah...Just because he mine under "People I enjoy reading because I like their stories" and I feel kinda honored...*blush*...That, and I'm hyper as fuck right now...Going out again tonight...yay!! Stay tuned tomorrow for more funny drunk stories!! Hah...or not. I guess only tomorrow knows, eh??

AND...another shoutout to "Recruiter" (dunno his name or anything)...according to my stat counter, I get a lot of visitors from his page, as well...

READ HIS BLOG, TOO, Y'ALL!!


Maybe I'm just showing recruiter appreciation...I mean, I mighta been drunk last night, but I let Sarn't know that I appreciate what he does and stuff...so...yeah...recruiters are Soldiers, too, ya know! =)

...speaking of my stat counter, it's interesting to see where people are reading from...like, there's someone that's read my blog from Ft. Jackson...that's scary...what if it's a Drill Sergeant!? And when I enlist, I get sent to Jackson, and this Drill Sergeant recognizes me!?!?!? Haha...one word: PARANOID. =)

1 Comments:

  • At 22 January, 2006 12:06, Blogger SFC B said…

    Thanks for the love. Sorry to hear that your enlistment didn't work out, but it will happen for you. We had a guy DQ'd because his gauged ears didn't heal enough, despite him having minor surgery performed on him by a friend to close them. He's still ready to go and he'll be back in in two weeks when the ears close.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home